Outdoor rugs are a great new way to add color, style and definition to an outdoor space. Best of all they don’t need to be permanent features so it’s quick and easy to change the look of your outdoor area – simply roll up your rug and replace it with another one in a different color, pattern or style.
Modern outdoor rugs are made from hard wearing materials that are weatherproof, mold and mildew resistant and easy to maintain. Durable, fade resistant dyes mean that your rugs hold their look for years – simply hose down regularly to keep them looking great.
There are an enormous range of colors, styles and sizes to suit any outdoor area or budget.
You can use an outdoor rug to:
– define an outdoor dining space
– add colour and texture to a dull patio
– make your outdoor seating area look more inviting
– provide a more comfortable play area for the kids
– define a pathway
– add a splash of color or pattern
– provide a link between indoor and outdoor living spaces
– provide protection from patio furniture
– add a garden theme
– cover a stained or cracked patio